1. Please check the calendar and if the apartment is free then either contact us at email@example.com or fill in the reservation form on the web site and send it to us. We will confirm the booking and e-mail you a copy of the Holiday Letting Agreement together with an invoice for payment.
2. Even though the apartment is booked for the period of your choice it may be worthwhile registering interest in case there is a cancelation. Please do this by filling in the enquiry form on the “Contact” page. If it becomes free we will contact you.
3. The Main Guest should be over 18 years old and the we reserve the right to reject any application to use the Apartment at our sole discretion. Large, single sex groups, for example, may be a problem.
4. We will reserve the apartment for you for 14 days from the date of receipt of the completed reservation form or until the Holiday Letting Agreement and non-refundable deposit of €300 has been paid. If the letting is made within 8 weeks of the Start Date you will be expected to pay the rent in full at the time the booking is confirmed.
5. Please let us know by e-mail when you have made a payment. If electronic payment is a problem please contact us to make other arrangements.
6. You can cancel the booking at any time. If you do want to cancel please let us know as soon as you can by e-mail. Please then confirm that by way of a scanned letter signed by the Main Guest who made the booking. The cancellation refund will be calculated from the date of the receipt of the e-mail with its accompanying cancellation letter. In the event of cancellation:
More than 8 weeks before the Start Date we will return any Rent paid but the deposit will not be refunded.
Between 8 and 4 weeks of the Start Date we will return 50% of the Rent and the whole of and Tourist Tax paid..
Within 4 weeks of the Start Date we will return only the Tourist Tax.
7. Once you have confirmed the booking we will send you a location plan, contact details of the local managers and arrangements for picking up the keys. Although arrival and departure times are specified in the Agreement we will try to be as flexible as we can here but it depends on the arrivals and departures before and after you and on our local managers’ commitments. Please contact us a few days before your arrival date and we will try help.
8. We do not ask for any damages deposit. We do ask you to treat our apartment with respect and if anything is damaged or broken we expect you to report it to the local manager and pay for any repair or replacement.